Ecotrak’s Facility Management Software is designed to help businesses save time and money while providing real-time, actionable data, with insights and predictions.
ThirdEye started off the project with detailed due diligence phase where it analyzed all its systems, spoke with all business stakeholders, and had in-depth technical conversations.
ThirdEye came back with a detailed report with specific plans that could be implemented to meet their business goals.
ThirdEye worked on:
- Cleaning up their existing AWS based data platform
- Adding more AWS Glue jobs
- Implementing ETL pipelines for various data sources
- Building the semantic layer
- Building operational dashboards
ThirdEye also helped them operate and manage their daily operations so that Ecotrak could run their business optimally.
- Performed every day requests for supporting their current customers
- Generated reports as and when required
- Increased the overall data quality
- Optimized the database architecture, schema and queries.
- Optimized AWS Glue jobs for performance
Technologies Used: Amazon AWS, Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Glue, Amazon Lambda Functions, Python