ThirdEye has been helping Houston based Tex-Isle Supply to embrace a data culture in the company by setting up and operationalizing a data lake, and educating employees on leveraging it for best business outcomes.
ThirdEye has finished the Phase 1 of the project and currently working on next phases that involve AI based implementations around Inventory Management for price optimizations.
For Phase 1, ThirdEye worked on the following items:
- Migrate all data sets, including ones in Network Drives to the new Data Lake based on Azure Blob Storage.
- Migrate data from SQL Servers to the Data Lake.
- Cleanse, prepare, enrich and transform data as needed for downstream consumption.
- Implement data security structure and policies.
- Define & implement data governance policies.
Technologies Used: Microsoft Azure Cloud, Azure Data Factory, Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL Server, SQL Server (on premise), Power BI, SQL Scripts, PowerShell Scripts
- Setup data lake that ingests 200+ data sources with varied data sources types and formats.
- Setup data pipelines that ingests data in batch, real-time and incremental basis.
- Developing ML models to deliver inventory optimization strategies that will inherently help the company’s bottom line.
- Will develop a Predictive Maintenance to be used by the Manufacturing Division
- Will develop a Sales Forecasting system that the sales and marketing team would be using.
Technologies Used: Azure Cloud, Azure ML, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, SQL DB, PowerBI